About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
2:31 AM
- Sunday, March 13, 2011
My life sucks. Why do everything seem to just go wrong for me. Why can't I get what I want. Why do I always get the bad part of things. Why can others experience happiness and I can just look from afar. Get so freaking jealous and upset. And can do nothing about it. Why did things turn out like this. Why isit so bloody unfair. Why am I hurting so much inside. Did I not want it badly enough. Do I not deserve it.

Is this retribution to me for being such a horrible person. For having such a fucked up attitude these days thanks to these damn moodswings. Why am I so unhappy all the time. Why do I feel irritated at the slightest matter. Why can't i live with an open heart. Why can't I be a happier person. I feel so bad for pulling a long face at home but I just can't help it. Am feeling so guilty for what happened just now I can't sleep.

I don't want to become someone who's so hard to talk to. I dont want life for others to be so difficult just because I'm in a foul mood. I promise I'll smile more tmr and make life easier for y'all.

To all the innocent people around me getting all these shit from me. I'm sorry :(
I just hope y'all do understand me. That's all I'm asking for.