11:43 PM
Hilary's Birthday!
went down in the night after collecting results in school


the group of people who made my night so much better






pretending to be geeks hahah




us with cute baby :)

poor boy dressed in such uncomfortable clothes. he's only like 1 year old? and he's wearing jeans?! shouldn't babies wear like cute rompers and jumpsuits! haha



fav photo of the day hahah

im thankful of the people who have so much faith and trust in me but sometimes I wish they could be less delusional. im sorry at the same time for disappointing everyone. even tho they dont show it i know they wished for more. I know they are as upset as I am.
I just hope things go the way I want. I've made so many sacrifices but still received so many regrets. I Dont wish to live with this regret. Can't my wish be granted just for once. Or Im fated to be a nobody all my life. Life is currently sad and hopeless till the day I'm given what I want.
Sighhh anyway uni application finally over and done with. I've done all I could. Would life continue being so cruel to me or seriously just be nice to me for once. I Dont know and I'm trying not to have too high hopes as from what I've went thru these years, I don't get what I want
On a totally different note. Signed up recently at Amore. its a fitness centre with all sorts of programmes ranging from yoga to cardio to hip hop.

its very cheap compared to other centres out there. you pay a sum of money and you get to have unlimited pass to all programmes at amore for a year!
there is no need to sign up beforehand for any lessons or have a fixed shedule every week. so its super flexible and no need to commit to a fixed timing every week. Like if i suddenly feel like stretching then i just drop by any of the Outlets and check what programmes they have for the day.
they have like 8 outlets and this pass allows you to go for lessons at any of the outlets. Their outlets are all over singapore so it's very convenient!
so to make your money well-spent, you can go for lessons like every single day. and maybe like 2 lessons a day. so one week can go for.. 14 lessons!!
so its really cheap after you count how much one lesson cost.
and you get to learn all kinds of exercise/dance and get to keep very fit at the same time.



i went for kick boxing and mtv dance yesterday. kick boxing was super tiring! my muscles were aching v badly but i felt very good after that.
mtv dance was really amusing. very funny and fun hahaha
Went for new body today. Which consists of cardio workouts. Besides getting to choose from a large variety of courses, you get to enjoy the gym facilities and swimming pool too!! (means money even more well spent!) And signing up entitles you to free spa/facial!
i can feel my fats diffusing away slowly and i shall work hard towards my new body!
anyone interested to join this AMAZING programme sms me!!!! its really money well-spent!
Dont you want a new body too! :)
and get chio legs like her?? (see below)

what are you waiting for! COME JOIN AMORE NOW! :D