About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
7:13 PM
Cinnamon! - Saturday, April 23, 2011
Do y'all like cinnamon?? :) I super love it! Hahah and I realized I'm the only one in the family who loves cinnamon! :( went around offering them mini cinnamon choc chip today and no one agreed with me about it's awesomeness.
Me: Ma rmb this? we bought the other day!
Mom: eeee no don't like.
Me: auntie try this! Super nice! *pour out like 15 on to her hand*
Maid: Aiyo! What's this?? Nice ah.
*puts all into her mouth*
Maid: *gives constipated face* ehh what's this ah. Taste like cough medicine leh. You like ah :/
Me: * Sad face* last resort: my sis. Got to find someone that realizes it's damn nice
Me: da Jie! Try this!! Super nice! Really!
Da Jie: yucks! So gross. taste like sng muay(sour plum) :/
Me: where got! Y'all v weird leh. *continue eating*
Da Jie: eh can you stop not. Youre v gross leh. Stop eating in front of me!!

And my maid decided to hit me with a last blow
Maid: Jean I know alr! Taste like ngoh hiong!!
Me: -.- Fine I eat all myself.

Wanted to make cinnamon ice cream but after all these response I decided to make mango sorbet instead. It's still in the freezer now! Wonder how it'll turn out. Won't be that good I guess. I need a Ice cream maker!!

Mum is going to bring me to Phoon Huat soon to buy my baking utensils!! :) yay :) Hahah