About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
7:49 AM
Random thoughts - Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Random thoughts one to twenty
1) it's end april alr!!! :/ j better do sth cos I don't want to be wasting my holidays
2) it's hard making decisions but I'm glad I had choices to start with. I'm contented!
3) Taiwan or hong kong??? For shopping!
4) Am I the only one who haven't been to USS?? :(
5) I'm missing people v badly right now
6) Hm what's for breakfast
7) Am going to bake more cupcakes later. Got to make my cupcakes taste nicer!! :/
8) I love my family. I love family time. I'm on really good terms with my sis now and I'm happy about it :)
9) I'm craving for din tai fung nowww. Chinese food is my fav now
10) I bought a $3 dress yest. I'm serious!
11) should I go for amore today. Really lazy...
12) I want someone to splurge on me
13) does my dad love his fishes more than me?? :( hahaha jk
14) Needs to buy more clothes to prep for school
15) my bro's friends think my raisin cupcakes are nice. But I think they were just hungry
16) should I get my asos shoes and birks? :s
17) I'm hungry ( all the time)
18) I want to go on a diet but with 17) how Isit possible?? :(((
19) I wanna open a shop selling food+clothes :) then I can bake while my sis sells clothes :)
20) can't wait for driving to be over. My instructor is mean :(

Okay im finally getting out of bed after typing this while lazing for like 1.5 hours. Yknow lazing in bed for like half an hour is damn shiok but if it's too long it gets a bit uncomfortable. Like you just have to get out of bed cos it's getting warm and I'm getting hungry and I wanna watch tv.
Alright will upload photos of my baby cupcakes soon!! Bye!