About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Everyday story
10:45 PM
Uni options - Thursday, May 26, 2011
Smu's letter of acceptance came in today. And I can say it's a blessing from heaven :) have already decided to go ntu and have no hopes left for Smu but suddenly good news arrived in my letterbox.

I have already set a reminder on my phone to accept ntu's offer Tmr. If this letter came one day late, I would not have this chance. Mum is v happy and fully support Smu. I know I would end up choosing Smu cos it's quite obviously the better choice? But actually deep down im quite sad I have to give up studying at ntu. I am really quite excited to start school and start learning what I'm interested in.

But still I think Smu the choice cos

1) no one I know is going ntu
2) because of 1) can't find roommate
3) traveling distance
4) point 2) is just too disturbing
5) parents want Smu

Even tho i know smu is better and everything but I feel like I'm not willing to give ntu up.

1) I'm prefer ntu's course outline. It gets me very excited. Clinical psychology while Smu more on social psychology.
2) hall life ( that's if I can find a roommate)

Damn I realized my reasons for going Smu are not very substantial. They are like kind of built on small disadvantages but not how it's better for me.
I think cos I've heard quite a bit of negative feedback on how competitive, stressful, difficult Smu is but of course I've heard the benefits of it too. Like how it puts me in a better position after I graduate and stuff.

Ahh nvm shall follow what my parents say :) parents never ever go wrong. Seriously. Hahaha after so many years, I realized Hahah
My mum says she brought me luck cos she went with me to submit my application form LOL

What an incoherent post. Sigh I just hope I don't make the wrong choice. Confused and disturbed.